About this blog..

This is a blog that I started in April 2006, just after I first put on my bogu (kendo armour). It collects the advices given by more experienced kendo practitioners as well as those from my own experiences. Both technical and the mental aspects of kendo are written in the blog. I hope someone will find them useful or interesting at least!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Never attack without seme

There are just so much catching-up to do here at Taipei Kendokan. The Senseis and Sempais has been telling me very sharp advices every time. It does make me feel disappointed in myself sometimes, because what they said were the truth. But it also encouraged me to hard even harder.

  • To practise nuki-dou, I have to step in and seme in order to make the other person strike men.
  • Faster kote-men.
  • Ho Sensei reminded everyone that one should never attack without doing seme.

No comments: