About this blog..

This is a blog that I started in April 2006, just after I first put on my bogu (kendo armour). It collects the advices given by more experienced kendo practitioners as well as those from my own experiences. Both technical and the mental aspects of kendo are written in the blog. I hope someone will find them useful or interesting at least!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!

Thanks to everyone who comes on regularly to read my kendo journal in the past 8 months.

I'm back to Newcastle for X'mas. So there'll be no kendo for about two weeks. As in the previous years, my X'mas and New Year activities involves mainly eating. Occasionally we go for a walk in the hills of northern England, burning all that hearty food in the stomach.

The photos below are from our walk on the christmas day, a tradition we've kept since 5 years ago.








No comments: