- Bring the whole body forwards. Use the left foot to push the hip.
- My right foot can take a larger step with a more convincing fumigomi.
- Use the wrist more to achieve a more sudden and slappy strike.
- Punch forward after the strike to reduce the chance of the opponent counter-striking men.
This training was Yoda's last training with us. He will leave for Japan on 28th of August. All the best to him!
A couple of video clips with Yoda:
(1) Yoda and I - finished with his brilliant debana-kote.
(2) Yoda and Stephan - Yoda used first a katsugi-waza and then a spot-on men-strike.