About this blog..

This is a blog that I started in April 2006, just after I first put on my bogu (kendo armour). It collects the advices given by more experienced kendo practitioners as well as those from my own experiences. Both technical and the mental aspects of kendo are written in the blog. I hope someone will find them useful or interesting at least!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Surprise path

As an update to my life, I will be going back to Taiwan in May for good. This of course will have a significant impact on my kendo life as well! I'm looking forward to the much bigger kendo population and practising with people from different kendo schools with different styles (see this post and this post for some accounts on the Taiwanese kendo). And you'll be sure to have updates from me there!

It's of course very exciting for me that I'm returning and will actually be LIVING in my home country again. There are just so much things there that I'd like to do, and places I'd like to visit and see. I had never thought that I would go back so soon. However, as people always say, life is full of surprises.

No comments: