About this blog..

This is a blog that I started in April 2006, just after I first put on my bogu (kendo armour). It collects the advices given by more experienced kendo practitioners as well as those from my own experiences. Both technical and the mental aspects of kendo are written in the blog. I hope someone will find them useful or interesting at least!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Two trainings

This week managed two trainings, yesterday and today, after two weeks of absence. And guess what the emphasis of this month is? The condition. Grrreat...

Honestly no new inspirations in these two trainings. I was concentrating on doing strikes correctly, but it's difficult when I got too tired during the training. My body leaned forward when striking kote, which is a serious problem.

Anyhow, I'm happy that I could still make it to two trainings this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very rapiԁly thiѕ wеbsіtе ωill be famous among all blogging and sіte-building users, due
tο іt's nice posts

my blog; How to Use tens units